Thursday, March 26, 2009

John Poon Workshop

I have been busy trying to prepare a slide show presentation for an Artists Bootcamp at the Atlanta Artists Center on Saturday, March 28. I have also been working on getting a portfolio together to present to a gallery tomorrow so I have not been doing a lot of painting. I did paint a couple of plein air pieces last week when we took a trip to Albany.
Next week is going to be a busy week. I am taking a second workshop with John Poon. I did a workshop with him last October and he was such a wonderful instructor that everyone who attended wanted to get him back. That will be from Monday through Friday and then I am painting in a plein air paint out in Blue Ridge on Saturday and Sunday.
I should have a lot of paintings to add to the blog after I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment